POLICIES BY PURCHASING ANY PRODUCTS FROM MITRAGAIA YOU ARE AGREEING WHOLLY TO ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
WARNING! This product has not been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and therefore, is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See Import Alert 54-15 issued by the FDA for more information.
Seller posses the right to change these terms at anytime and without notice to Buyer. “Seller” refers to MITRAGAIA, the website www.mitragaia.com, and all persons in association with MITRAGAIA; “Buyer” refers to the individual, company, firm, or other legal entity purchasing the Goods from the Seller for any and all purposes; “Goods” refers to any and all of the material or products which are the subject of the Contract; and “Contract” refers to a mutual agreement between the Seller and Buyer in exchange for the sale of Goods.
- Age. Goods may not be purchased by anyone under the age of 18, except in Louisiana where you must be 19.
- Buyer agrees at time of purchase that all orders may be subject to the requirement of adult signature or other proof of age of Buyer prior to or on date of delivery.
- Use. Buyer acknowledges that any and all Goods purchased from Seller are intended solely for the purpose of scientific research and development and are in no way intended for human consumption under any circumstances. Buyer agrees that any consumption of Goods offered by Seller is a misuse of said Goods. Buyer will not hold Seller responsible for any consequence, whether seen or unforeseen, nor will Buyer hold Seller responsible for any harm or injury resulting from the misuse of said Goods.
- Regulation and Risk of Loss. Buyer is fully responsible for any and all local laws pertaining to the purchase of Goods. Seller declares the offer of Goods void where prohibited. If Goods are lost during transport to Buyer, due to Buyer negligence to obey all applicable laws, whether local or otherwise, Seller deems loss of Goods the responsibility of the Buyer. Any risk of loss is immediately transferred to Buyer upon purchase of Goods.
- Personal Information. The billing and shipping information given to Seller are affirmed by Buyer and are said to be both truthful and accurate. Buyer confirms all personal information given is solely Buyer’s information and is not that of any third party.
- Right to Refuse Sale. Seller may refuse sale or service to anyone for any reason. Goods will never be shipped or sold to Buyers in the following countries for any reason: Thailand, Bhutan, Australia, Finland, Denmark, Poland, Lithuania, Malaysia, Myanmar (Burma). Goods will also never be shipped to Buyers in the state of Alabama, Arkansas, Indiana, Rhode Island, Vermont or Wisconsin.
- Shipping. Seller will make all efforts to ship Goods to Buyer in an expeditious manner. In the event that a delay occurs, Buyer acknowledges that Seller is not liable.
- Refunds and Returns: Any and all opened Goods are not eligible for refund or return. If you have an unopened sealed package you would like to return, you can contact MITRAGAIA for return options. All purchases of 30 days or longer from time of purchase are final and not eligible for refund. Refunds can take 72 hours or more to process or post to your account. Weekends and holidays may effect this time and cause more delays. Please contact us first if you are unsatisfied at firstname.lastname@example.org, as we will do everything possible to make you a happy and repeated customer.
- Severability. The validity of these terms and conditions is not altered by the pronouncement of one or more of the terms and conditions legally invalid, illegal, or unenforceable. Each term and condition exclusively exists on its own merits and shall not be rendered invalid by any change in the others, regardless of circumstance.
- Choice of Law and Venue. These Terms and Conditions, as well as any sale of Goods to Buyer, are deemed to have been both agreed to and have had occurred in the State of Nevada. Any disputes or clarification of interpretation, and the remedies for enforcement or breach of contract, are to be applied pursuant to and in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada. Buyer and Seller expressly agree that all actions or proceedings arising in relation to the sale of any Goods or these Terms and Conditions shall be tried and litigated exclusively in the State or Federal Courts within the State of Nevada. The Buyer relinquishes the right to contest exclusive venue by any motion to transfer, motion for forum non-conveniens or any and all related motions.
- Disclaimer of Liability. The purpose of this Terms and Conditions agreement is to remove any and all liability of the Seller for events where harm or injury occurred as result from the purchase, use, or misuse of the Goods.
By purchasing the Goods you are hereby affirming the following:
- I am over 18. I am an adult under the laws of my State and Country.
- I am in good health, of sound mind and body, and am capable of making my own decisions and representations.
- LIMITATION AND DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. I clearly understand that all Goods & information obtained through Seller are provided ‘AS IS.’ Goods are without warranty, express or implied. All implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, are expressly hereby disclaimed.
- Under no circumstances will Seller be liable to me or any third party for any damages or injury resulting from use, misuse, or improper use of Goods. Neither shall Seller be liable, to me or any third party, for actions taken, by me or any third party, resulting from reliance on information or views, verbal or in literature obtained through Seller by any means. Waiver of liability includes and encompasses any and all damages whether incidental, consequential, special, or similar.
- I agree to indemnify and hold harmless both Seller and all other parties involved, including but not limited to their owners, officers, affiliates, associates and employees, for any and all damages resulting from the purchase, use, or misuse of Goods. Seller and all of the aforementioned related parties shall not be liable under any circumstance or theory whatsoever.
- No circumstance shall exist where Seller shall be liable for any damages whether direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive.
- Payments and Non-Sufficient Funds Fee: If paying by check, you authorize us or our financial institution to debit the bank account you provide by way of an Automated Clearing House (ACH) debit at any time on or after the Payment Due Date for the Total of payments as well as any fees that are unpaid by you. If there are insufficient funds in your bank account when the debit is processed, a single NSF fee of $20.00 will be added to your balance due to us and debited from your bank account. If funds are not available when we debit your bank account on the payment due date, you authorize us and/or our representatives to perform additional electronic debits to your bank account for the outstanding balanced owed to us (which includes the one-time NSF fee of $20.00 ), until such time as the entire balance is repaid in full. If paying by non-check methods, you authorize us or our financial institution to debit the payment method you provided at any time on or after the Payment Due Date for the Total of payments as well as any fees that are unpaid by you. If there are insufficient funds, a single NSF fee of $20.00 will be added to your balance due to us. If funds are not available when we debit your payment method on the payment due date, you authorize us and/or our representatives to perform additional debits for the outstanding balanced owed to us (which includes the one-time NSF fee of $20.00 ), until such time as the entire balance is repaid in full.
- I HAVE CLEARLY READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND AND COMPREHEND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AS WELL AS ANY AND ALL CAUTIONS & WARNINGS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARNINGS PRINTED ON THE LABEL. I hereby agree and state that I will carefully abide by these cautions & warnings. I will also abide by and follow all warnings stated on the website regarding product use.
SHIPPING / REFUNDS / RESHIPPING There is No USPS shipping on Sundays and federal holidays, as USPS will not collect mail on Sundays and federal holidays. MITRAGAIA can only guarantee shipping from our facility. Once your order leaves our facility, we can no longer be held responsible for its destination arrival time. We will, however, do everything in our power to assist you in ensuring your package arrives successfully.
Every effort is made to ship same day for confirmed orders received Monday through Friday, before 2:00pm EDT. Orders over 10 pounds or totaling more than $3500.00 may be held until payment is received from your bank.
Email confirmation is sent from email@example.com when the days shipping report is generated on the day your order is shipped. Orders not received or processed in time for our pickup will ship the following business day. This will delay the receipt of your shipping confirmation. Please be mindful of Sundays and federal holidays when USPS will not collect outgoing shipments.
USPS shipping: Priority Flat Rate and Priority Mail Express shipping policies state that delivery time will vary based upon the origin and destination zip codes. You can check your estimated delivery time on the USPS website.
MITRAGAIA strives to ensure our customers receive their packages as expeditiously as possible. Once tracking indicates your shipment is received by USPS, any questions concerning the routing or delivery of your packages should be directed to USPS. If for any reason they are unable to assist you, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep out of the reach of children.
Not intended as a replacement for any controlled substance.
This is not to be confused with synthetically-enhanced potpourri or herbal incense.
All products currently on our site contain NO SYNTHETIC INGREDIENTS & are not meant to replace those that do, or any illegal substance, for that matter.
100% Mitragyna Speciosa. WARNING! This product has not been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and therefore, is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See Import Alert 54-15 issued by the FDA for more information.
MITRAGAIA actively enforces the restrictions of any City, County or State prohibiting the sale or distribution of our products.
Our products are sold as a bulk botanical for research and educational purposes only.
Mitragyna Speciosa has not been evaluated by the FDA and we do not promote the medicinal use of Mitragyna Speciosa. Consuming Mitragyna Speciosa can lead to documented health risks and also has addictive potential. Our company does not endorse consumption and any information relating to such is for educational purposes only. Our blog also does not endorse or claim legal advice. Please do your research on laws in advance.
By reading you accept these terms and conditions.
CHOOSE US FOR OUR QUALITY
We want you to trust us. Even though we are rather new in the Mitragyna Speciosa market, our company understands the importance of offering a quality product. Our supply chain is sustainable and you can trust us to be your long term supplier of Mitragyna Speciosa. We will never sacrifice quality for profits and understand the frustrations of getting an inferior product.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
WARNING! This product is sold as a bulk botanical specimen. This product has not been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and therefore, is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See Import Alert 54-15 issued by the FDA for more information.
This product is not sold to minors. Must be 18 years of age to use this product- except in Louisiana must be 19 years of age.
Use all products with caution. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or machinery or if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are taking any prescription or non-prescription medication or drugs.
Mitragyna Speciosa is currently illegal in Alabama, Arkansas, Indiana, Rhode Island, Vermont and Wisconsin. The following states have pending legislature: Iowa, Louisiana, and Michigan. Individual cities and counties in California, Illinois and Florida also have restrictions. The following countries also have banned Mitragyna Speciosa: Australia, Thailand, Malaysia, and Burma (Myanmar)
This website contains general information The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such. The general information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
This website may contain links to third-party websites. The Company provides these links as a convenience only and does not endorse any of these sites. The Company is not responsible for the content of, and does not make any representations regarding the materials on, such linked third-party websites. If you decide to access or rely on information at linked third-party website, you do so at your own risk.