We understand you might have some questions for us. Below are the commonly asked questions to MitraGaia. If your question isn’t here, please contact us and we’ll find your answer right away!
What is MESH?
What is MESH?
- MESH is a simple and secure method for online purchases. MESH brings the Customer and the Merchant inside the same financial institution to handle real-time payments that might not otherwise be able to be processed using credit or debit cards.
- The following steps are what you can expect using MESH. If you are already a MESH account holder you can expect your transaction to take about 60 seconds from start to finish.
- Login to your Mesh account. (If you don't currently have a MESH account pick the option to create a MESH account. This only takes an additional 60 seconds to complete).
- Fund your MESH account. (MESH accepts VISA and Mastercard)
- Complete your purchase. You’re not finished until you complete your purchase and return to the shopping cart with confirmation.
- MESH confirms your funds transfer directly with the Merchant.
MESH Customers use an FDIC insured bank account to directly purchase and pay for online purchases from participating merchants. Since MESH Customers have a real FDIC insured checking account they can load funds via Zelle and Paypal, or an external checking account. If you can send funds to a checking account, then you can fund your MESH account.
MESH IS SECURE. MESH never shares your personal information with any 3rd party other than the bank where your MESH checking account resides. Opening a MESH account has no impact on credit scores, nor is the information shared with any credit reporting agency. Also, MESH confirms each purchase with 2 factor authentication to your mobile phone, so your funds are safe from unauthorized use.
For additional information and customer service please visit www.mymesh.money