Use an active Checking/Savings/Business Checking account to submit an ACH payment. Please check with your bank to ensure your account supports this type of transaction and verify current routing and account numbers.
- Limited to 1 transaction per day, and not to exceed $1500.00
- Select an Account Type even when using the default.
- Enter the bank Routing Number assigned to the corresponding account.
- Enter the Account Number.
- Clearing cache and cookies while disabling autofill preferences and popups has resolved most issues.
The transaction can take several days to be verified, and finally clear your account. Depending on banks and the time of your order, a temporary hold might be placed on the status, but orders will ship no later than the following business day.
Make sure funds remain available until final confirmation of payment can be verified in your account history. Should any problem with your payment arise, you will be notified via email from email@example.com.